The Integrated Water Centre is offering fully funded masters degree scholarships for international students at Griffin University in Australia, 2019. The scholarships will cover; Full tuition fees, travel costs, health or medial insurance, living stipend and amenities …
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The Integrated Water Centre (IWC) is offering fully funded Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM) scholarships to international students. The scholarships are tenable at Griffin University in Australia.
The program aims to train professions in the area of integrated water management. The training is designed to help professionals collaborate, create and deliver innovative approaches to complex water management challenges.
Successful applicants will learn the following;
- How to use and integrate social & natural science with engineering skills and knowledge to solve water management problems
- Use the principles & methods of integrated water management to achieve sustainable development outcomes
- Managerial & technical input into the planning and implementation of water policies, projects, programs & infrastructure
The scholarships are awarded to International students. However, the scholarships have 2 grades;
Grade A: Will be offered to future water leaders from priority countries in the following regions;
- Latin America
One scholarship for Grade A will be reserved and awarded to a female applicant.
Grade B: Awarded to future water leader from selected countries in the following regions;
- North America
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates for these scholarships MUST;
- Completed a Bachelors degree in a related field of study
- Have at least 2 years of professional work experience which could be paid or volunteering experience. However, your experience should be relevant to the program and should have been after completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in English language is required. This can be demonstrated by officially recognised test scores
There are up to 3 scholarships to be awarded in the academic years 2019;
- 2 scholarships will be awarded to applicants for Grade A
- 1 scholarship for applicants from Grade B
The scholarships are divided into two parts;
The scholarship under grade A is valued at approximately AU$ 95,564. This amount is provided to cover;
- Full tuition fees
- Living costs
- Travel cost
- Amenities fees
- Student visa
- Overseas health cover
The grade B scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 58,989. This will cover only full tuition fees for the program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants for the Integrated Water Centre scholarships MUST;
First apply for the master’s program admission at Griffith University and meet the admission requirements. Thereafter, apply for the scholarship after getting admission.
Complete the Masters in Integrated Water Management scholarships through an online application link. However, the online scholarships applications for international students open on 1stMay and will close on 1st August 2019.
Submit by 1st August 2019