The Wült Institute of Business and Technology is offering fully funded Online Diploma Scholarships for students from developing countries, Germany 2019. The scholarships cover; Academic or tuition fees (€3000), textbooks, mobile apps / online student study portal, examination fees, graduation Fees and shipping costs …
ABOU THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The Wült Institute of Business and Technology aims to enable international students from developing countries acquire education which can help them transform the world.
Wült has a number of scholarships for international students aimed at promoting diversity among the student body. Moreover, Wült Institute of Business and Technology has offered over 349 Scholarships worth 700,000 Euros in tuition fees.
The scholarships are awarded for an online Diploma at the Wült Institute of Business and Technology in Germany 2019.
The university nominates applicants for the diploma program and then the scholarships is awarded to selected applicants.
Wült Institute of Business and Technology has;
- A monetary center in Estonia
- A regulatory office in Germany
- Operating unit in Malta
Wült Institute of Business and Technology uses instructive and learning encounters that are reasonable and adaptable. Moreover, the Wült Institute of Business and Technology has been honored in more than 40 different countries.
Candidates MUST meet the eligibility criteria stipulated below;
- Be from or resident developing countries
- Graduated with a previous year degree
- Have an internet connection and access to a computer
- Commit to at least 4 hours per week to study the chosen course of study.
- Students from any subject area are qualified.
- English language proficiency is required since the courses are taught in English
- Delivery address which accepts international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
- Tuition/Academic fees for the period of study
- Mobile apps / online student study portal,
- Examination fees
- Graduation Fees
- Shipping costs.
HOW TO APPLY:
You need to follow the steps below;
Apply for admission for any diploma course at the Wült Institute
After getting a diploma program admission in the institute, you will have the opportunity to apply for the scholarship.
Submit a motivation essay of between 500 to 700 words in your application.
- Recent curriculum vitae
- Identity card or Passport
Please create a zipped file with your name as the file name and send the following documentation to email@example.com
You can send in your application at any time of the year (ongoing)
Application link https://www.wult.de/scholarships/scholarship-application/
Official scholarship link https://www.wult.de/scholarships/