The University of Helsinki is awarding fully funded Masters degree scholarships to international students in Finland, 2019. The scholarship will offer; tuition fees plus 10,000 Euros, student union fees, health fees …
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The University of Helsinki was established in 1640 and is one of the oldest and largest university in Finland. Moreover, it has many study programs in a wide range od disciplines.
This opportunity is awarded to international students who want to pursue a master’s degree studies at the University of Helsinki in Finland.
University of Helsinki is big international community and the faculties and lecturers are very supportive in helping you achieve your dreams.
You can chose the Masters degree program in the following link
There are 3 awards offered by this scholarship;
1: Tuition fees plus 10 000 EUR
2: Full tuition fees grant
3: Study grant (10 000 EUR)
- Student union membership fees
- Health care fees
- Student meal discounts
- Reductions in public transport
- Be an international student (from outside the EU/EEA & Switzerland)
- Get admission to a Master’s degree programme at the University of Helsinki
- Have excellent results in your previous degree and can prove this in the application.
- Liable to pay their tuition fees. Therefore, citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable to pay their tuition fees.
- Meet the requirements for for entry visa and residence permit for Finland
HOW TO APPLY:
- You should have an admission for a master’s degree course at the university of Helsinki.
- Complete the application form
Submit the following supporting documents;
- Academic transcripts
- Language certificate
- Copy of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
English language proficiency is required for applicants whose first language is not English. The university accepts TOEFL or IELTS test
The application deadline is December every year
Visit the University of Helsinki for further information;