Do you want to study at the prestigious Australian university with excellent scholarship? Western Sydney University is delighted to offer the Nexus Scholarship for full-time domestic and international students.
The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Asian Studies, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts.
Western Sydney University is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney. It is currently ranked in the top 400 in the world in 2019 THE World University Rankings and 19th in Australia in 2019.
- Applications Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Asian Studies, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be cover the Living stipend and all or partial tuition fees
- Nationality: Australian & International
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to Australian and international students from around the world
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for the scholarship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Asian Studies, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts
Or completion of an undergraduate degree in other disciplines plus two years of working experience in a relevant discipline.
- International students (or students whose qualifications have been obtained outside of Australia) need to have an English Proficiency in IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each subtest or equivalent
Or have a degree which can be confirmed has been taught in English and was completed less than three years prior to their application.
- Have a GPA of 5.25 on a 7 point scale or equivalent in their most recent undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in the degree course
- Applicants must be a recipient of an unconditional offer to the Master of Chinese Cultural Relations and have accepted this offer
- Students must reside in Australia for the duration of the degree course, except for periods of approved leave
- Must commence in the current session for which the scholarship is offered
- Cannot apply to have more than 60 credit points of advanced standing
Provide Two Academic References: Letters of support from academics (certified and on letterhead) from previous degrees.
- If presenting professional or research experience towards eligibility criteria, provide once academic and one professional reference as evidence of this experience.
- This evidence should be in the form of two individual letters (certified and on letterhead) one from a previous University and the other verifying the details of the employer and a short description of the duties that were performed.
Provide a Research Intent Statement: No more than 250 words explaining the extent to which your previous academic, research or professional experience aligns with the proposed research topic that you will undertake in the thesis component of this Master’s Program and Western Sydney University.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarships, domestic and international students can submit an online application through the given links:
- International students: https://student-westernsydney.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin&msg=eventsecured&fr=sp&en=default
- Domestic students: https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/future/study/how-to-apply/postgraduate-students.html