Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme was established in October 2000 by a donation of US $425m from the Dangote Foundation and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge; this is the largest ever single donation to a UK university. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge.
The aim of the Gates Cambridge programme is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others
How to Apply
Apply online through the given application website
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge