Malaysian Government established MIS scholarship to invite excellent students from all nationalities to get your degree in Malaysia. This is a great opportunity to explore one of the Asia countries.

Nationality: All students around the world can apply for this scholarship

Where: One of the universities in Malaysia

Scholarship award: Fully Funded

air tickets, an approved tuition fees, monthly allowance, annual grant for books and internal travel, medical insurance, installation and termination grant, thesis allowance, and visa

Priority fields of study: Science and Engineering, Agriculture and Fisheries, Economics and Islamic Finance, Information and Communication Technology, Biotechnology, Biosecurity and Food Safety, Infrastructure and Utility, Environmental Studies, Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy

Eligibility:

To be qualified, you need to:

• Hold at least Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level if you are applying for Master’s Degree
  • Hold CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Masters Degree level in a similar field if you are applying for PhD study
  • Possess good English proficiency test score as set in the criteria
  • Have good health condition
  • Have already and receive the admission offer to the study in Malaysia

Registration for the scholarship: https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/index_daftar.php

Deadline: May 30, 2018

Official website

11 Comments

Aiah Munda Yamba · May 28, 2018 at 11:51 am

I want to study project management.

mariam afzal · June 9, 2018 at 7:22 am

any scholarship related to nutritional biochemistry? please update

Jawad ali · June 19, 2018 at 7:39 am

I want to study in Information and Communication Technology on Scholarship base. I have previous degree In Information Technology with CGPA 3.3/4.0. Am I eligible for fully funded Scholarship or not?

Fatemeh · June 22, 2018 at 7:12 am

I am from Iran, 17 yrs. I am student of Art school 10th Std. I am interested in Painting, Handcraft, Dancing. I need fully funded school. Can you guide me..

Lydiah Achieng Obiero · July 26, 2018 at 7:25 pm

I am from Kenya, 25yrs .I have pursued Bachelor of Pychology.I am interested in health and social sciences discipline.

Mirhan nismy · August 4, 2018 at 6:03 am

I am from Sri Lanka. Now i am studying Bacheleor of Business administration at south eastern univeristy ,Sri lanka. But i am expecting from you that i want full fund scholorship to study my higher studies which is related to management and commerce in any country.if it is possible please guide me as soon as possible

Emmanuel nkurikiyumukiza · September 27, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Hello!
I am Emmanuel and I would like to ask how can I get a full funded scholarship at university which you are director to, if it is possible?
Currently, I hold bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness program and I had 2.4 Grade Point Average.
Truly, I really need to improve my studies
So it will be pleasure to hearing from you your good response.
Yours Faithful,
Emmanuel

Hamidan Mohammed Muniru · February 24, 2019 at 11:18 am

Please send me an email when ever there is a scholarship opportunity from you.

sowmya · April 2, 2019 at 12:37 pm

I would like to apply for post doctoral fellowship. what is the eligibility crteria

Ismot Ara · April 9, 2019 at 7:29 am

When will be the possible deadline for this scholarship for 2019

Ismot Ara · April 9, 2019 at 6:59 am

When will be the possible date of MIS scholarship for 2019?