The University of Adelaide (informally Adelaide University) is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia. The University of Adelaide consistently features in the top 150 international universities as ranked by the Academic Ranking of World Universities, the QS World University Rankings, and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, situating it securely in the top 1% of ranked universities worldwide.

We are pleased to announce that there are scholarships provided for outstanding candidates to pursue their degree within the University of Adelaide. It is time to apply for your scholarship!

Nationality: international students

Degree: Master’s Degree by research (two years) and Doctoral research degree (three years)

Scholarship awards: Fully Funded, annual living allowance, compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover

Duration:  two years for a Master’s degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree

Important informations:

• You have at least got equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
  • You will be assessed on your academic merit and research potential.
  • You are not Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand.
  • International candidates are not eligible in case they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.

To apply online:  http://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/admission/

Closing date for the first round: 30 April, 2018 (round 3)

Official website

Categories: MastersPhD

7 Comments

Mutahar Ameen · March 3, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Hi,my name is Mutahar Ameen from Yemen I need to study master

M.Sreenath reddy · March 4, 2018 at 5:48 am

My name is M.sreenath Reddy. I need to study masters in your esteemed university

Arshia Naqvi · March 4, 2018 at 8:18 pm

I m Arshia Naqvi. I want to do master in Education. I am also master in English Literature. I have also got the degree of master in education.

Arshia Naqvi · March 4, 2018 at 8:24 pm

I want to master in education from your university. I have done master in English Literature. I start from master your university through your university.
Arshia Naqvi

adeniyi hammed · March 5, 2018 at 11:45 am

I will like to come and have my master program in your school

Muhammad hilal · March 12, 2018 at 2:38 pm

HI, SIR I am Muhammad hilal from Pakistan I want to contintue my study abroad in agriculture department of horticulture thanks

25 Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students – Scholarship Portal · March 30, 2018 at 7:33 pm

[…] Adelaide Scholarships International (Australia) The University of Adelaide offers the  Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) program to attract high quality international postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to support its research effort.  The scholarships includes course tuition fees, annual living allowance, and health insurance. […]