DAAD or The German Academic Exchange Service is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation. It give young foreign academic the opportunity to pursue research or study in Germany. Please find out more here.

Where: Germany

Nationality: Internationally

Value of the scholarship:

• A monthly allowance of euros 750 for graduates, and euros 1,000 for doctoral candidates.
  • Insurance
  • Travel allowance
  • One-off research allowance

Eligible:

• Have completed a Master degree or Bachelor degree

• Master of Arts/Master of Science degree or Bachelor of Art.
  • To be eligible, applicants should have graduated no longer than six years before the application deadline.
  • Haven’t been in Germany more than 15 months
  • Have a remarkable English language proficiency.

Important Document:

• Online application form
  • CV (max. 3 pages)
  • List of publication
  • Extensive and detailed description of the research proposal and a description of previous research work (max. 10 pages)
  • Degree certificate that indicate final grade
  • Copy of school-leaving certificate which entitles holders to study at a university in the home country.
  • German or English translations of documents submitted in the national language
  • Other documents which support your application (example: certificates of employment, proof of placements, etc.)
  • All university certificates on all annual examinations with individual grade(s), incl. explanation of grading system.

Deadline: 31 October 2017

Click here to go to official website

Shahriar Aziz Aakash

CEO and Founder of ISNPO | Project Executive of ISNPOEd | Founder of KeyLearns | A Social Entrepreneur

81 Comments

HM YAMEEN · July 15, 2017 at 7:44 am

I am pleased to find this.
hopefully,I will be successful to get this

Hafiz Muhammad Mumtaz Khan · July 15, 2017 at 5:23 pm

I’m intrested to got admission in DAAD master program and I’m agricultural engineer. Tell me about charges and procedure.

Melkamu Senbeta Jimma · July 16, 2017 at 10:57 pm

This Melkamu Senbeta Jimma from Ethiopia am graduated in Haramaya Univeresity-Ethiopia and now seeking free scholarship with agreat plesur in field of public health so pleas help me!!
with great regards !!!

International Scholarships Non-Profit Organization · July 17, 2017 at 11:03 am

Look for a suitable scholarship and apply for it.

Degu Tolera · July 18, 2017 at 5:27 am

I am pleased to find this.
      hopefully,I will be successful to get this

International Scholarships Non-Profit Organization · July 18, 2017 at 5:33 am

Good luck 🙂

Degu Tolera · July 18, 2017 at 5:39 am

.I am pleased to find this.hopefully,I will be successful to get this I graduated from Ambo University in Animal production (MSC)in 2017 from Ethiopia and now seeking free scholarship with a great pleasure in field ofAnimal production and related field of specilazation so please help me!!
        with great regards !!!

fentanesh · July 17, 2017 at 11:48 am

I am pleased to find this.
hopefully,I will be successful to get this

Hiwot Basaznew · July 17, 2017 at 12:55 pm

I am from Ethiopia, I have got Masters in public health and I want to get this opportunity to continue my PHD So could you help be how to get this opportunity.

Sincerely
Hiwot

Gebreyohannes · July 17, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I have Master of Science in Earth science with a specialization in GIS and remote sensing and I want to pursue my Ph.D. and help me how to get free scholarship opportunity.
kindly appreciate your help!
Gebryohannes A.

mengesha · July 17, 2017 at 2:54 pm

dear DAAD
I AM MENGESHA
how can i see the eligibile departments in phd program related to psychiatry mental health

Monday Akol · July 17, 2017 at 3:54 pm

which courses can one apply for and in which universities

Ahimaddin Mohammed Hamid · July 18, 2017 at 5:25 am

I’m Ahimaddin Mohammed Hamid.Geratuate of Arba Minch Technology Institute.BSc.degree by Water Resource and Irrigation Engineering in july 2014. I have more three years on Arjo Didesa Dam & Appurtiment Structure.Its my pleasure to enjoy Master degree by any technology fields.l was born in inority region of Ethiopia called Benishangul Gumuz (Assosa).

Kasaye, Tibebu Cherenet · July 18, 2017 at 6:56 am

Hello.This is Tibebu from Ethiopia. I have already applied for scholarship in Bonn University of German in new health master program called “master of science in global health risk managent & hygiene policy ” and i have already accepted & provided with acceptance letter & supporting letter for Visa processing. But, i’m really seeking funding organization like DAAD to cover the total course fee of 18000 euro and expenses for accomodation, living costs and other related personal expenditures. Please how could i get this fund? i’m really eagered to be funded to enjoy this new and interesting disciplined newly opened by Bonn University of German. Thank for your reply
Sincerly,
Tibebu

Ambachew Solomon · July 19, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I am Ambachew. I have a master of science in space physics. I persue to start Ph.D , so could u tell me how can I apply it. thanks!

amiutil · July 20, 2017 at 7:47 am

is there is any master grants for interior design

Tsegai · July 20, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Is there a master in oil and gas engineering?

Hafsa Abdul Aziz · July 20, 2017 at 3:35 pm

I am very interested in the master programme. I hoped I get the chance. Can you please assist me in the registration.

Shahd Abdalla Ismail MohamedNour · July 21, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I’m very Interested in the master program. I’m from Sudan, graduated from university of Khartoum , faculty of Architecture.

Alhadi abdu almgeed Mohammed · July 21, 2017 at 5:42 pm

am very interested in the master of Mechatronics I hoped I get the chance. Can you please assist me in the registration.

SUH Sandrine Ngum · July 21, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Hello! I am SUH Sandrine Ngum from Cameroon
Am interested in the masters program am a holder of a Bachelors Degree of technology in Electrical Engineering. I have been looking for such scholarship, hopefully i will get this one. I wish you assist me.

darshan singh mehra · July 21, 2017 at 10:43 pm

i have complet my master degree in mathematics

afra mohamed · July 22, 2017 at 1:39 pm

I am labrotries☺degree of laboritres.I need master

Gabriel Ikediashi · July 23, 2017 at 8:16 am

Do you have any age barrier? They can’t be a better opportunity than this, and I am overtly interested.

Mohd Altaf · July 23, 2017 at 9:36 am

I need this for PhD.. I am trained in masspectrometry based proteomics..I need your suggestions…

Iftikhar · July 25, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Sir, i did my pharmacy ( pharm-) can i aplly for ms/mphil ?

EMMANUEL · August 12, 2017 at 7:37 am

please why does it say the country of origin is kenya after i click on the link to apply. I am from Ghana. does it mean i cant apply?

shoaib · August 18, 2017 at 7:11 pm

ilets is mandatory for this scholarship ??

Abdur rehman · August 21, 2017 at 6:25 pm

for this scholarship IELTS is compulsory or not?

Darya · August 22, 2017 at 5:54 am

Hello, could you please advice. The graduation year is 2011, but month of graduation is May. So it was six and a half years before since graduation before the application deadline. Can I apply?

Thank you!

Jean Bosco Biramvu · August 24, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Hello! I have finish my Master of degree, but still waiting my graduation on 15 Nov 2017, which means I am waiting the official document ,and I want to apply for this PhD, and the deadline of application is on 31 October . how can you advise me to do not miss this opportunity? Thank you

Paulos Lukas · September 6, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I am from Ethiopia. I hope this is a fantastic chance for me to put in to practice my plan of PhD study in internationally reputable university and program. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Minh · September 19, 2017 at 6:05 am

I’m Viet Nam, Before I’m don’t have any publish paper, Can I apply?
Thank you.

Ali Gebeyehu · September 23, 2017 at 8:41 am

This is wonderful program for us who live in the third world countries like Ethiopia which is my country.I am eagerly to search PHD in Geo spatial technology and related Geoinformatics fields. Thanks for your cooperation.

Nuradin · September 23, 2017 at 10:33 am

My name is Nuradin Yusuf i’m from Ethiopia i have BSC degree in computer science and i’m working in Haramaya university and i want to study MSC in computer science please help me

Emmanuel Aseari · September 23, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Hi I am Emmanuel Aseari from Papua New Guinea. I have completed my bachelor degree in Education. Could I be eligible to apply for this program? How can I apply?

Javad Gholami · September 24, 2017 at 4:23 am

Hallo, guten Tag
Ich bin Javad Gholami und komme aus Afghanistan. Ich habe keine zertifikat von Englisch, aber meine kenntnisse uber das ist gut. weil ich keine zeit habe, kann ich nicht in Toffel oder IELTS prufung anmelden. Ich kann Gohthe B1 prufung anmeleden in zwei Monaten.
Ich mochte gern wissen, ob ich fur dieser Stipendium anmelden kann?

asiyaejaz95@gmail.com · September 25, 2017 at 4:23 am

This post says the deadline is 31st october. But when I go to official website deadline there is 1-9-2017.
What is the actual deadline?

Asiya Ejaz · September 25, 2017 at 4:25 am

What is the actual deadline?

Saeed Ullah · October 2, 2017 at 12:42 am

Hi, I am Saeed Ullah from Bangladesh . । would like to apply for Masters in Theology and Culture related subject as । have done my bachelor and masters in World Religions and Culture. । have three years working experience in journalism and । completed a further master degree on International Business from China under a government scholarship . All the courses in my bachelor and masters level including the last one were in English Medium . Now, । intend to go back in my original track i.e religion and culture related subject . That is why । want to apply for the above mentioned discipline. In this case, do । need to have IELTS score?? । have Language Proficiency Certificates provided by my concerned university. expecting your kind suggestion . . . . Thanks in advance

ANAND · October 6, 2017 at 6:53 am

Thanks for letting us know of it.
    Could you please provide me with the information regarding Language Proficiency requirement-Will they consider TOEFL/IELTS or just proficiency?
    This is ANAND from AMU.

Rakib Hasan · October 2, 2017 at 1:26 pm

I am From BBA, Can I apply?

Bibhujit Rout · October 4, 2017 at 11:17 am

I haven’t had any research background.. Will I be able to apply

Mohammad Saboor · October 5, 2017 at 7:47 am

Engineering student are eligible or not

asif · October 8, 2017 at 8:04 am

I need scholarship for M.Phil in agronomy plz send me a procedure

ATTIQULLAH · October 8, 2017 at 8:30 am

Hello, This is Attiqullah, recently completed Mphil in Microbiology, How may i approach to this research to continue PhD. regards
ATTIQULLAH

Munir Ghanjera · October 8, 2017 at 5:21 pm

I am happy to see this and hopefully will get PhD scholarship.
Regards
Munir Ghanjera
Pakistan

Imtiaz hissain · October 10, 2017 at 10:19 am

I did m.phill in economics and finance.i want to pursue my doctoral degree in economics, can any one informe me regarding this?

Parvina · October 12, 2017 at 2:32 am

I am interested in your program but do you have a master degree on financial sphere.

Habtamu · October 13, 2017 at 1:29 pm

My name is Habtamu yilak from Ethiopia, East Africa.
With due respect, I am in need of research supervisor for PhD for scholarship in the field of human resource management and I wonder if you supervise me on this title /topic or suggest any one who is able to supervise me.

Dear sir/madam,
human resource management is critical and indispensible issue in any sector in particular in Africa. I hope you may hear of the information that millions of the African people are migrating across Midtranian Sea and loss their lives. This may be the lack of human resource management that triggers migrant to move at large for the betterment of lives.

Selma · October 20, 2017 at 1:13 pm

I wonder if I am eligible to do this. I want to do masters of arts in english ?
Such a great opportunity my goodness

Anahita · October 22, 2017 at 9:13 am

Hallo,
Ich schreibe aus dem Iran.Ich bin Doktorandin in Deutschland aber habe aus finanziellen Gründen mein Studium noch nicht angefangen.Ich habe 2 Master und bin nach der Meinung meiner Professoren hochqualifiziert.Meine Zeugnisse sind auch perfekt. Wie groß ist meine Chance,ein Stipendium zu bekommen???

CHEKOLE YESHIWAS · October 25, 2017 at 10:57 am

Hi, I am chekole yeshiwas from ethiopia . । would like to apply for Masters in Theology and Culture related subject as । have done my bachelor and masters in World Religions and Culture. । have three years working experience in journalism and । completed a further master degree on International Business from ethiopia under a government scholarship . All the courses in my bachelor level including the last one were in English Medium . Now, । intend to go back in my original track i.e religion and culture related subject . That is why । want to apply for the above mentioned discipline. In this case, do । need to have IELTS score?? । have Language Proficiency Certificates provided by my concerned university. expecting your kind suggestion . . . . Thanks in advance

Ali Abaker Alzubair Mohmed · November 2, 2017 at 8:47 am

I want do master in communication and public relation

Hisham · January 6, 2018 at 6:09 pm

I have Master degree in geographic Information system (2017 May ) and my Bachelors Degree in Geology I want to complete my PhD in GIS field in Germany.
Could you please guide me which Universities have PhD program in GIS and approved by DAAD.

I am from Jordan, My age ( 46 ) is it ok for Daad ?

I am now working in Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources ( Jordan ) as a geologist

Shah Khalid · February 28, 2018 at 3:16 am

Hi I am from Pakistan, is there any age limit? I mean I have done my Masters in Education 5 years back and want to do MS in this field. I am 38, please lemme know, thank you

Top 5 European Countries Offering Free Higher Education For International Students – Scholarship Portal · October 17, 2017 at 10:38 pm

[…] DAAD Doctoral and Masters Scholarship in Germany 2018 (Fully Funded) [Click to see] […]

Choosing Between Public & Private Universities to Study Abroad – ISNPO – Scholarship Portal · October 30, 2017 at 5:32 pm

10 Steps to Get an International Scholarship & Study Abroad – Scholarship Portal · November 8, 2017 at 1:08 pm