DAAD or The German Academic Exchange Service is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation. It give young foreign academic the opportunity to pursue research or study in Germany. Please find out more here.
Value of the scholarship:
- A monthly allowance of euros 750 for graduates, and euros 1,000 for doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance
- One-off research allowance
- Have completed a Master degree or Bachelor degree
- Master of Arts/Master of Science degree or Bachelor of Art.
- To be eligible, applicants should have graduated no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Haven’t been in Germany more than 15 months
- Have a remarkable English language proficiency.
- Online application form
- CV (max. 3 pages)
- List of publication
- Extensive and detailed description of the research proposal and a description of previous research work (max. 10 pages)
- Degree certificate that indicate final grade
- Copy of school-leaving certificate which entitles holders to study at a university in the home country.
- German or English translations of documents submitted in the national language
- Other documents which support your application (example: certificates of employment, proof of placements, etc.)
- All university certificates on all annual examinations with individual grade(s), incl. explanation of grading system.
Deadline: 31 October 2017